Sunday 20 November 2011

So many options!

My words will be few.  I'm exhausted from all the template changes I just made!  Colours, gadgets, feeds, other blogs, adding, fixing, swearing, doubting.... but it looks cool! 

One quickie for today.  My friend Michelle shared a very cool website with me.  I'd say it's for women primarily, there are some really neat things to see and read.  A time waster for sure, but I took away some cool ideas for my creative energy.  Site is http://pinterest.com/ .  Ok, now I take that back about being just for women.  Apparently I missed the fact that you can view by category, of which there are many!  Looks like you have to ASK to join too....nothing like creating anticipation!

Why the Gap?  To energize the creative brain cells in new ways.  This small change in my template is more rewarding than you will every know!

2 comments:

  1. Ooohh, ahhhh. Look at you! Switching careers to designing and checking out Pinterest. You've become assimilated (yes, nerdy Star Trek reference).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can send you an invite to Pinterest, definitely addicting. You posted and I didn't even know!!! I'm behind on my blog reading!

    ReplyDelete